Dressing (multiply by the amount of cabbage used)
- 1/4cupwine vinegaror cider vinegar
- 2teaspoonsblack pepper
- 3/4cupvegetable oil
- 1/4cupsesame oil
- 1 1/2tablespoonschili oil
- 1-2headcabbage, shredded
- 1 1/3cupsgreen onions, chopped
- 3 (3 ounce)packageschicken-flavored ramen noodles
- 1/2-1cupslivered almonds, toasted
- 1/4cuptoasted sesame seeds
- Whisk together the ingredients for the dressing.
- Pour over cabbage and green onions, cover and refrigerate over night.
- In the morning, crumple the noodles and add to the cabbage mixture, along with the seasoning packets from the noodles.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Add almonds and sesame seeds just before serving.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »