- 1 (20 ounce)packageOreo cookies
- 3 (8 ounce)packagescream cheese, softened(I use low fat)
- 1 (8 ounce)containerfrozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1cupsemisweet chocolate morsels, melted
- 1teaspoonvanilla extract
- Prehat oven to 350º degrees.
- Place paper liners in regular sized muffin pans.
- Put 1 whole Oreo cookie in bottom of each liner.
- In a large bowl beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add the eggs one at a time and until well blended.
- Beat in vanilla extract.
- Spoon mixture over each cookie.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the center is almost set.
- Cool completely.
- Then put in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Drizzle melted semi sweet morsels over top of each cake.
- Top with a dollop of whipped topping.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »