- 2 3/4cupsall-purpose flour
- 1 1/2cupspowdered sugar
- 1cupmargarine, softened
- 1teaspooncream of tartar
- 1 (1/4 ounce)packageunsweetened orange kool-aid(or wylers)
- 1cup of orange coloredgranulated sugaror plaingranulated sugar
- Peheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine butter, sugar, kool aid and egg in bowl and hand beat.
- Add flour and cream of tartar and stir until mixed.
- Divide mixture into 8 pieces and roll into a ball.
- Roll each piece in sugar until well coated.
- Wrap each ball with plastic wrap.
- Put into refridgerator for 30 minutes.
- Cut each ball into 8 wedges.
- Put wedges on a ungreased cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until edges begin to brown and wedges are set.
- Remove onto a wire rack and let cool.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »