- 1 (12 ounce)containerfrozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/3cupdry white wine
- 1/3cuphoney dijon mustard
- 2tablespoons finely-choppedfresh rosemary or2 teaspoonsdried rosemary
- 4teaspoonssoy sauce
- 2teaspoonsTabasco sauce
- 1clovegarlic, chopped
- 1cuphickory chips, soaked in water 30 minutes,drained
- 2chickens, each cut into 8 pieces(breasts halved if large)
- Blend first 7 ingredients in processor.
- Set orange glaze aside.
- Prepare bbq (medium heat).
- Place smoke chips in 8×6-inch foil packet with open top.
- Set packet atop coals about 5 minutes before grilling.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- Grill chicken until golden, turning occasionally, about 5 minutes per side.
- Continue grilling chicken until cooked through, brushing glaze over chicken and turning occasionally, about 25 minutes longer.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »