- 1 (3 1/2 ounce)packagevanilla pudding mixor vegetarian vanilla pudding mix
- 1 3/4cupsorange juice
- 1cuplow-fat vanilla yogurt
- 2tablespoonsorange zest(remember her trying to figure out how to grate zest?)
- 1/4cup crushedginger snaps
- freshberries(to garnish)(optional)
- In a medium sauce pan, combine the pudding mix and orange juice.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until the mixture comes to a full boil.
- Remove from heat and place in the refrigerator until completely chilled.
- In a large bowl, combine the chilled pudding, orange zest, and low-fat yogurt.
- Place a spoonful of the mixture into a parfait glass OR Sugar Cage (see recipe#83770).
- Sprinkle 2 Tablespoons of crushed cookies on top and continue layering the pudding and cookies until the sugar cage is full.
- Garnish with fresh berries and serve.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »