- 1 1/2cupsall-purpose flour
- 1 1/2cupswhole wheat flour
- 3/4cup choppedonions
- 1/4cup gratedparmesan cheese, divided
- 4teaspoonsbaking powder
- 1/2teaspoonbaking soda
- 1cuplow-fat buttermilk
- 1/4vegetable oil
- 1/2cupegg substitute or2 eggs
- 3/4cup finely shreddedzucchini
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare a 9 inch round baking pan by spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, onion 2 tablespoons of the grated Parmesan cheese, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
- In a small bowl, mix the buttermilk, oil, egg substitute or eggs.
- Add the shredded zucchini to the milk mixture, stir to blend.
- Add milk mixture to the flour mixture and stir just until blended.
- Pour into prepared pan, sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake for 40 minutes.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »