- 1cupwarm water(100 degrees F)
- 1 1/2teaspoonsyeastor fast rising yeast
- 2 1/2-3cupsflour(can do half white and half wheat)
- 1tablespoonolive oil
- 1tablespoon mincedgarlic
- 1-2teaspoondried Italian herb seasoning
- 1/2green bell pepper, cut in strips
- 3-4white button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1/3mediumonion, cut into thin strips
- 10-15black olives, smashed in half
- 4ounces hunttomato sauce with basil garlic and oregano
- 1/4teaspoonred pepper flakes
- 1/4teaspoonpizza seasoning
- 1/4teaspoongarlic powder
- 1/8teaspoonblack pepper
- 5ouncesvegan mozzarella cheese, sliced thin
- 5ouncesvegan mozzarella cheese, sliced thin or equivalent shreddedreduced-fat mozzarella cheese or1 (12ounce)bag shreddedsoy cheese(Veggie Mozzarella shreds)
- Mix water with yeast and sugar in a large mixing bowl, set aside for 5 minutes to let it bloom.
- Add the garlic, oil, salt and herbs.
- Add about 1 1/2-2 cups flour, mix well.
- Pour onto a floured board, add remaining flour as needed,.
- knead for about 5 minutes (this dough is really soft).
- Cover with the mixing bowl.
- let rise about 20-30 minutes or until doubled in bulk.
- Punch dough down, knead on lightly floured board, oil your pizza pan.
- Roll out dough in the pizza pan.
- Spread dough with the sauce.
- Sprinkle with the herbs, these are approximate measurements, do to your taste please.
- Decorate with the green peppers, mushrooms, onions and olives.
- Sprinkle with cheese or sliced vegan cheese.
- Place in a preheated 425 degree oven.
- Bake until golden on bottom, take out and spray the crust with cooking spray.
- Return to oven, broil to melt cheese and to make it golden, less than a minute.
- Let it rest for 2 minutes and cut.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »