- 6-8chicken strips
- 1 1/4cupsFrench-fried onions, crushed
- 1/3cupheavy cream
- 1cupcheddar cheese
- 1/2cupmozzarella cheese
- 1teaspooncurry powder
- Preheat oven to 350F, and line a square baking dish with foil (I use release foil, but if you don’t have it just grease your foil with butter).
- Cut the califlower into florets and place in the prepared pan.
- In a medium sauce pan, over medium-high heat, bring the heavy cream to a boil.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the cheeses, salt, pepper, curry powder, and paprika.
- Pour over the califlower and stir to coat.
- Place the crushed onions on a plate and beat the egg in a small bowl.
- Dip the chicken into the egg, and then press both sides into the onion.
- Place on top of the chicken, cover with foil, and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for another 10 minutes.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »