- 1/2cup shredded or choppedcooked beefor porkor chickensor turkeyor hamor bacon or sausage(Breakfast or Italian, sweet or hot, Bratwurst, Andouille, Polish, Smoked, you get the idea)
- 1/3cupred bell peppers, finely chopped
- 1/3cupgreen bell peppers, finely chopped
- 1/2cuponions, finely chopped(Yellow, White,or Sweet all work well)
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1burrito-size flour tortilla or2 smalltortillas
- freshsalsa(NurseDi’s Chilean Salsa #63836 is outstanding)
- Prep everything.
- Heat large frying pan over medium high heat, Add oil.
- Saute (stir fry) Peppers and Onions’til onions are translucient.
- Beat the Eggs with the Cayenne.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the meat, mix well.
- Shred the tortilla (s) into fingernail sized pieces.
- Add to eggs mixture, mix well.
- Spread peppers and onions evenly in pan.
- Pour the egg mixture into pan, spread evenly.
- Brown one side, turn, but do not fold, brown the other.
- Serve with Salsa Fresca and/or anything else you might like.
- Sour Cream, Queso Fresca, or Guacamole come to mind.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »