- 4 slicedEnglish muffins
- 8slicessmoked turkey breast
- choppedfresh dill
- gratedparmesan cheese
- 8 bastedeggs
- 3tablespoonssherry wine
- 1cup gratedparmesan cheese
- Make the sauce by warming the milk and dissolving the corn starch in a portion of the milk.
- Add sherry to the milk and blend.
- Stir over medium heat until sauce begins to thicken.
- Add cheese and stir until melted.
- Keep sauce warm.
- Butter English muffin and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Heat large skillet and toast English muffins buttered side down until toasty.
- On a plate layer each muffin half (cheese side up) with turkey and a basted egg.
- Pour sherry cheese sauce over each egg stack and sprinkle with chopped dill.
- Serve immediately.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »