- 1 1/4cupsbutter, softened(no substitutions)
- 1 1/4cupspowdered sugar
- 3cupscake flour
- 1cup choppedpecansor walnuts
- In a bowl cream the butter with the powdered sugar until fluffy.
- Add in 1 cup flour, and the egg; beat well.
- Add in the remaining flour and nuts.
- Shape into rolls; chill for 3-4 hours, or until dough is hard enough to slice.
- Remove from the fridge, slice and bake on a greased cookie sheet, in a 350 degree oven for 7 minutes, or until the desired crispness.
- Note: If desired, these cookies may be dropped from a teaspoon onto a buttered cookie sheet.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »