- 1 slightly beatenegg
- 2/3cupItalian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 3lbsfryer chickens, cut up or boneless chicken thighs
- 2teaspoonsOld Bay Seasoning
- 3sweet potatoes
- 12 pittedprunes
- Combine egg& ¼ c milk in bowl.
- In 2nd bowl mix flour, Old Bay& crumbs.
- Dip chicken in milk/egg mixture, then into crumbs.
- Brown chicken in hot oil, turn and add rest of the milk, cover tightly and simmer 35 mins, uncover and cook til tender.
- Peel and slice potatoes 2 thick and add to chicken for the last 20 mins, add prunes for the last 5 minutes.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »