- 2teaspoonsbaking powder
- 3tablespoons meltedbutter
- 1/2cupbrown sugar
- 1/4cupwhite sugar
- 1 1/4cupsboiling water
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Sift the dry ingredients from the first list together.
- Add the liquid items from the first list and blend well.
- Pour the mixture in the an 8-inch square greased glass baking dish (a 9×7 pan works just as well).
- Combine ingredients from the second list and sprinkle over the cake mixture.
- Pour the boiling water over everything but do not stir!
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- A fudgy crust will form on top and a thick sauce forms underneath.
- Let it stand for 15 minutes before serving.
- Goes great with some ice cream on the side!
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »