- 1/2cuprolled oats
- 1/2cupseedless raisins
- 2 1/2cupspastry flour
- 2tablespoonssodium-free baking powder
- 1/2teaspoonbaking soda
- 3/4cupfat free egg substitute
- 2 1/2cupsnonfat milk
- In small bowl, mix together oats, raisins, cinnamon, vanilla, honey and enough water to cover oats; let soak 5 to 10 minutes.
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, egg substitute and milk in a large bowl; batter should not be too thin.
- Drain liquid off oat mixture and stir into batter.
- Use a 1/3 cup measure to ladle out batter.
- Cook in nonstick skillet or griddle, coated lightly with vegetable cooking spray, if necessary.
- Serve with lite syrup.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »