- 1 1/2cupsflour
- 1teaspoonbaking soda
- 1/4teaspoonground cloves
- 3/4cupbutter, softened
- 1 1/2cups packedbrown sugar
- 1 3/4cupsold fashioned oats
- 1cupsemi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda and spices; set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix butter and brown sugar.
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
- Gradually add flour mixture and oats alternately while mixing on low speed.
- Stir in the raisins and chocolate chips by hand.
- Spread mixture into a greased 13×9-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes (until almost firm, but still slightly soft in center).
- When cool, cut into bars.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »