- 1cuptextured vegetable protein(Nutri-nuggets)
- 1tablespoon freshginger-garlic paste
- 3sliceswhite bread
- 1teaspoonred chili powder
- 1/2teaspoongaram masala powder
- Soak the nuggets in warm water for an hour.
- Squeeze well and wash 3-4 times with water.
- Take your grinder and in it, grind the nutri nuggets into a very fine paste.
- Pour the paste into a bowl.
- Soak the bread slices in water and squeeze well.
- Mix the bread slices with the nutri nuggets paste.
- Add garam masala and red chilli powders, cornflour, salt and the ginger-garlic paste.
- Mix thoroughly into the nutri-bread bowl.
- Now take a pencil and with small quantities of the mixture, shape them like seekh kababs.
- Refrigerate the prepared nutri kebabs for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Deep-fry the kebabs in the oil until golden brown on either side.
- Drain on clean kitchen paper towels.
- Serve hot with green chutney.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »