- 8ounceswide egg noodles
- 2teaspoonsvanilla extract
- 3/8cupmargarine, melted
- 1 (6 ounce)canfruit cocktail, drained
- 1 (6 ounce)cancrushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2cupwhite raisins
- 8ounceslarge-curd cottage cheese
- 8ouncessour cream
- 8ounces cremoranon-dairy coffee creamer
- 2 1/2cupscorn flakes
- Boil noodles (about 5 minutes).
- In large bowl cream eggs, sugar, vanilla, salt and margarine.
- Add raisins and drained fruits.
- Add cottage cheese, sour cream and Cremora.
- Add noodles, fold in gently.
- Pour into a 12 x 14 buttered baking dish, or aproximate.
- Mix cinnamon, sugar and corn flakes in a plastic bag.
- Crush by hand.
- Pour evenly on top of kugel.
- Bake for 1 hour at 350°F Cut into serving pieces when cooled.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »