- 2 (1 ounce)boxessugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 12ouncesCool Whip Lite
- 1 (1 lb)boxgraham crackers
- 8ounceslight cream cheese, softened
- 1/2cupSplenda sugar substitute
- Mix pudding and milk together.
- Stir into pudding mixture with 8 ozs of cool whip.
- Place 1 layer of graham crackers on bottom of pan.
- Spread 1/2 of pudding mixture on crackers.
- Place another layer of graham crackers on pudding.
- Layer the rest of the pudding mixture on crackers.
- Add third layer of graham crackers.
- Sit aside while making final layer.
- Take sofened cream cheese and mix with splenda.
- Mix together remaining 4 oz of cool whip with cream cheese mixture and frost desert.
- Wait several hours or overnight before serving.
- Needs time to let crackers soften.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »