- 1 1/2lbsnew potatoes, sliced 1/4 ",thick
- 2teaspoonsdried cilantro
- 1teaspoon grounddry mustard
- 14teaspoonsblack pepper
- 3/4cup gratedparmesan cheese
- 1cupheavy cream
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Layer half of potatoes in a buttered shallow casserole.
- Combine cilantro, ground mustard, salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle half of spice mixture over potatoes.
- Layer remaining potatoes on top and sprinkle with rest of spice mix.
- Top with cheese and slowly pour cream over potatoes.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until potatoes are soft and top is golden brown.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »