- 2cupsnectarines, unpeeled,diced
- 3/4cupprepared sweet-and-sour mix(Mr and Mrs T, etc)
- 8fluid ouncestequila
- 3cupsice cubes(approx. 2 trays worth)
- sugar or Splenda sugar substitute, to taste (optional)
- All measurements are approximate.
- Cut fruit into 1 inch chunks; lightly pack in a 2-cup measuring cup.
- Add sweet&sour mix to the 2-cup level (the amount will vary according to how tightly the fruit is packed- somewhere between 1/2 to 3/4 cup).
- Add Sugar/Splenda if desired- but we never do.
- Put into blender and blenderize for 1 minute.
- Add tequila and ice and blenderize for another minute.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »