- 3largeeggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (8 ounce)packagecream cheese or neufchatel cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/2cupunsalted butter, melted
- 1/4cupgranulated sugar
- 1teaspoonvanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce)packagewide egg noodles, cooked without salt or fat, drained
- 4 pecanpralines, finely crumbled or2-3 tablespoons choppedcandied pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix together all ingredients excpet for the noodles and the pralines.
- Stir in cooked noodles gently.
- Pour into a greased 8 inch square casserole.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Sprinkle crumbled pralines on top and bake another 12 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes, then cut into squares.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »