- 24 store bought frozen yeastrolls(or how ever many you want to use)
- vegetable oil
- Put rolls on lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Let thaw and rise until doubled in bulk.
- Using your hands, flatten out each roll into an approximately six inch round.
- Set them aside, either layered between sheets of waxed paper, or any way in which they are not touching as they will stick together.
- Heat oil, just enough to cover the bottom of the pan, until shimmering.
- Fry rolls, one at a time, until cooked through and browned, about 2 minutes on each side.
- Set on a paper towel lined plate.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »