- 1 1/4cupsbeef stock
- 2tablespoonsred wine vinegar
- 1tablespoonsoy sauce
- 1tablespoon packedbrown sugar
- 1onion, finely chopped
- 1clovegarlic, minced
- 1/4teaspoonfresh ground pepper
- 2lbsshort rib of beef
- In a saucepan, combine the beef stock, vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar and cornstarch; cook over medium heat, stirring, for about 2 minutes or until the mixture has thickened.
- Stir in the onion, garlic, honey and pepper.
- Place the ribs in a small casserole.
- Pour the sauce over; cover and bake in a 325 degree F oven for 1-1/4 hours.
- Uncover and bake for 30 minutes longer.
- Serve with the sauce.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »