- 2/3cupsugaror Splenda sugar substitute(if you prefer a tarter dressing, cut back on the sugar some)
- 1/2cupred wine vinegar
- 1cupextra virgin olive oil(no substitutes)
- 1/4teaspoononion powder
- To prepare dressing, warm wine vinegar slightly.
- Add sugar and stir to dissolve.
- If you don’t warm the vinegar, you will have trouble getting the sugar to dissolve.
- Allow to cool.
- Add onion, paprika and salt.
- Stir well.
- Add olive oil and blend.
- I prefer to put it in a bottle and shake it.
- Pour over salad and enjoy!
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »