- 6cups toastedbread cubes
- 8ouncesmushrooms, sliced
- 5stalkscelery, diced
- 1 (14 ounce)canchicken broth
- black pepper
- Brown sausage, add ½ butter, celery, onions, and mushrooms.
- Sauté over low med heat.
- add remainder of butter, and ½ can of chicken broth.
- Add in a separate bowl, or pan, the breadcrumbs.
- Season with salt, pepper, and sage.
- When vegetables are tender, add to breadcrumbs, and mix well, add remaining broth as needed to sufficiently moisten stuffing.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »