- 4sheetsphyllo dough or1 (8ounce)can pilsburycrescent roll dough
- 3 1/2tablespoonsbutter, separated
- 8ouncesfresh mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1 finely choppedshallot or2 tablespoonsonions
- 2clovesgarlic, minced
- 1/2cupheavy cream
- 1/4cup freshly gratedparmesan cheese
- 2tablespoons choppedfresh parsley, for garnish (optional)
- Heat oven to 350 f.
- Melt 2 tbsp butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add mushrooms, shallots and garlic;mix well.
- Cook 5 min or until tender,stirring frequently.
- Add cream and cheese;mix well.
- Cook 2 to 3 more minutes or until most of the liquid has evaporated, stirring frequently.
- Set aside.
- Melt remaining butter in a small dish in microwave.
- Brush one sheet of phyllo with butter, place another sheet on top, and brush with butter, repeat, do not butter top of last sheet.
- Cut phyllo into 24 equal squares, and place each square into ungreased mini muffin cups.
- Spoon one heaping teaspoon mushroom mixture into each cup.
- Bake at 350 for 8-10 min or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »