- 1smallonion, chopped
- 1/4cupbutteror margarine
- 1 1/3cups uncooked ringpastaor orzo pastaor othersmall shell pasta
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce)canbeef consomme, undiluted
- 1 (7 ounce)canmushroom stems and pieces, undrained
- 1tablespoonworcestershire sauce
- 1/4teaspoonsoy sauce
- In a large skillet, saute onion in butter until tender.
- Add remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20 minutes or unil the pasta is tender and the liquid is absorbed.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »