- 1/2cupbutter, melted
- 1cup choppednuts, optional
- 1/4cupfudge sauce
- 1cupwhipped cream, chilled
- 2tablespoonspowdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease 8-inch glass pie dish.
- Mix sugar, butter, flour, cocoa, salt, vanilla and eggs in a medium bow.
- (Stir in nuts, if you like).
- Pour into baking dish.
- Bake 35 minutes, or until edge appears dry.
- Remove from oven and prick all over with a toothpick.
- Spread most of the fudge sauce over top and let cool.
- Beat whipping cream and powdered sugar in a chilled bowl until stiff.
- Spread on top of fudge sauce.
- Drizzle top with remaining fudge sauce and chill until you’re ready to serve.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »