- 6-8mediumrusset potatoes, well washed,sliced thin,and not pared
- 2 (11 ounce)canscream of mushroom soup
- 2onions, sliced thin
- 1 (8 ounce)package of gratedcheddar cheese
- 1/2lbfresh mushrooms, sliced thin (optional)
- Butter casserole dish: layer sliced potatoes, onion and mushrooms:.
- then sprinkle in cheese: make several layers,ending with the cheese.
- Pour soup on top, (may dilute with a bit of water if desired) Cover with foil.
- Bake in slow oven, 275 to 300 degrees for about 3 hours.
- Great recipe!
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »