- 2cupsall-purpose flour
- 2teaspoonsbaking soda
- 2teaspoonsground cinnamon
- 1 1/4cupsbrown sugar, packed
- 1 1/3cupsapples, peeled,cored and chopped(about 2 medium)
- 1 1/4cupscarrots, finely shredded
- 1 (8 ounce)cancrushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- 2/3cupcooking oil
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Line eighteen 2-1/2 inch muffin cups with paper cups; set aside.
- In a large bowl combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt; stir in brown sugar.
- Stir in apples, carrots, and raisins.
- In a medium bowl combine undrained pineapple, oil, eggs, and vanilla.
- Add pineapple mixture to flour mixture; stir just until moistened.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake about 18 minutes or until toothpick inserted into centers comes out clean (I had to bake longer).
- Cool in muffin cups on wire rack 5 minutes.
- Remove form muffin cups; serve warm.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »