- 1lbground turkey breast
- 1/2cupfat free egg substitute or2 eggs
- 1/4cupbell peppers, finely diced
- 1/2cuponions, chopped
- 1teaspoondried oregano
- 2teaspoons bottled mincedgarlic or6 clovesgarlic, minced
- 2tablespoonsDijon mustard
- 2tablespoonsworcestershire sauce, divided
- 1teaspoondried basil
- 1cuptomato sauce
- 3/4cuprolled oats, not instant oatmeal
- cooking spray
- Spray 9 x 5 loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients except tomato sauce and 1 tblsp Worchestershire in large bowl and mix well.
- Add more egg if too dry, or add more oatmeal crumbs if too wet.
- Press turkey mixture into pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Mix tomato sauce and remaining 1 tablespoon Worchestershire together in small bowl.
- Remove meatloaf from oven and pour tomato sauce mixture over meatloaf.
- Return to oven for an additional 15- 20 minutes.
- If using 99% Fat Free ground turkey breast meat, there is no need to drain fat before pouring tomato sauce on and returning to oven.
- If you use the regular ground turkey, which is about 7% fat you might want to drain the fat off before pouring the tomato sauce on the loaf.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »