- 6mediumred potatoes
- 1/3cupolive oil
- 2clovesgarlic, crushed in a garlic press
- 1cupfeta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2cupscallions, finely chopped
- 3tablespoonsred wine vinegar
- 2tablespoons finely choppeddill
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 6black olives or6 slicesroasted red peppers (optional)
- Clean and cook potatoes in boiling water until tender, 18-20 minutes.
- Chop, press and crumble other ingredients.
- Cool potatoes until they can be handled, then dice into 3/4 inch cubes.
- Toss with olive oil and garlic, then let fully cool to room temperature.
- Add feta and scallions and drizzle with vinegar.
- Add dill, salt& pepper, and toss gently.
- Let rest for at least 1 hour to allow flavors to mingle.
- Add optional garnish and serve.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »