- 1 1/2cupsbutter, softened
- 2eggs, slightly beaten
- 4cupsall-purpose flour
- 2teaspoonsbaking soda
- 1teaspoonground cinnamon
- 3/4teaspoonground ginger
- 1/2teaspoonground cloves
- 3tablespoonsbutter, softened
- 1 1/2cupsconfectioners’ sugar
- 1tablespoonvanilla extract
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs, and molasses and mix thoroughly.
- Combine dry ingredients and gradually add to creamed mixture.
- Shape into 1 inch balls.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets (do not flatten) Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes or until done (centers will be slightly soft) In a small mixing bowl beat butter, confectionary sugar and vanilla and enough milk until creamy.
- Frost cookies while warm.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »