- 4boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4cupdark molasses
- 1-2tablespoonlemon pepper
- 1-2tablespoonseasoning salt(Lowrey’s etc)
- Brush one side of each chicken breast with a light coat of molasses.
- Sprinkle both sides of breast with lemon pepper and seasoned salt.
- Grill, molasses side up, on medium temperature for 4-5 minutes.
- Turn (do not pierce breast) gently and continue to grill to desired doneness.
- I prefer to remove the breasts when they are still soft to touch at the thickest part.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »