- 3tablespoons minutetapioca
- 3 2/3cupsmilk
- 1egg, slightly beaten
- 1teaspoonvanilla extract
- 2ouncesunsweetened chocolate squares
- 2-3teaspoonsinstant coffee granules
- whipped creamor whipped topping
- Combine the sugar, tapioca and salt in a saucepan; stir in the milk and egg.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Add chocolate and coffee granules.
- Cook over medium heat, while stirring, until the mixture comes to a full boil and chocolate is well blended (about 15 minutes).
- Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla extract.
- Cool for 20 minutes; stir.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Serve with whipped cream.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »