- 1/2cupbutteror margarine
- 4cupsconfectioners’ sugar
- 1teaspoonvanilla extract
- 1/2cupevaporated milk
- 3tablespoons softenedbutteror margarine
- 1/8-1/4teaspoonmint extract
- 1 1/2cupsconfectioners’ sugar
- green food coloring
- Line 8-inch square pan with foil.
- In medium microwave-safe bowl place butter.
- Microwave at HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until melted.
- Add cocoa; stir until smooth.
- Stir in confectioners’ sugar and vanilla; blend well (mixture will be dry and crumbly).
- Stir in evaporated milk.
- Microwave at HIGH 1 to 2 minutes or until mixture is hot.
- Beat with whisk until smooth.
- Immediately pour into prepared pan.
- Cover; chill until firm.
- Spread Pastel Mint Topping (see below) evenly over fudge; chill until firm.
- Cut into 1-inch squares.
- Cover; store in refrigerator.
- Pastel Mint Topping.
- In small mixer bowl beat 3 tablespoons softened butter or margarine, 1 tablespoon water and 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon mint extract until blended.
- Gradually add 1 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar and 2 drops green food coloring.
- Beat until smooth.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »