- 42gyoza skinsor wonton wrappers
- 2 3/4cupspizza sauce
- 6ounces gratedmozzarella cheeseor mozzarella string cheese
- 1cuppepperonior olives or green peppers(whatever toppings!)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray a pizza stone, cast iron skillet, or other low-profile, oven-proof dish lightly with cooking spray.
- Arrange rows of wrappers in a single layer on the oven-proof dish.
- Put 1 T of pizza sauce on the center of each wrapper, and spread around, leaving about 1/4 inch of”crust” showing.
- Place about 1 tsp of cheese on top of the sauce, followed by 1 tsp of whatever topping (s) you’ve selected; to keep it low fat, we used part-skim mozzarella, and turkey pepperoni with great results.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 6-7 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and lightly browned, and the”crust” is golden.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »