- 2 (8 ounce)packagescream cheese, softened
- 12chocolate wafersor Oreo cookies
- freshkiwior raspberriesor blueberries
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed, until well blended.
- Add eggs; mix until blended.
- Line 12 muffin cups with paper; place 1 cookie at the bottom of each cup.
- Pour batter evenly into muffin cups.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until centers are almost set.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with fresh fruit.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »