- 1mediumonion, chopped
- 2teaspoonsginger, chopped
- 2teaspoonsgarlic, chopped
- 1tablespoonvegetable oil
- 1red bell pepper, cubed
- 1green bell pepper, cubed
- 1/4lbcauliflower, separated into flowerets
- 2mediumbaking potatoes, diced
- 2tomatoes, pureed
- 1teaspoonmild paprika
- black pepper
- 1teaspoonlight cream
- In a blender, process the onions, ginger and garlic until they form a paste.
- Heat the oil in a heavy skillet and add the paste; saute for 3-4 minutes, then add the red and green peppers, cauliflower, potatoes and tomatoes; mix well with ginger paste then add paprika, turmeric and pepper- mix well.
- Stir in water, cover and simmer on low heat for 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are tender; stir in butter and cream and season with salt to taste.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »