- 1spaghetti squash, cooked by your favorite method and separated into strands(See How to Cook Spaghetti Squash)
- 2tablespoonsolive oil
- 1/2teaspoonground cardamom
- 3/4teaspoonground coriander
- 1/8teaspoonground ginger
- salt, to taste
- white pepper, to taste
- 1/2cup toastedslivered almonds
- 1orange, zest of
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat butter and oil then stir in spices, except salt and pepper.
- Cook for about a minute.
- Stir in squash and sauté until well coated, adding white pepper and salt to taste.
- Remove to serving dish.
- Sprinkle with toasted almonds and orange zest just before serving.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »