- 400gchicken fillets
- 300gpumpkin or butternut squash, peeled and diced
- 10gharissa(McCormick’s Middle Eastern Spices)
- 2tablespoonsolive oil
- 1/2cup choppedcoriander
- 1lemon, juice of
- 1lemon, zest of
- 100ggoat milk feta
- 2cupscooked couscous
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celcius.
- combine chicken, pumpkin, spice and oil and place on a baking tray.
- bake for around 20-25 minutes.
- cool slightly and slice the chicken into strips.
- in a large serving bowl combine the coriander, lemon juice and rind, feta cheese, and couscous, mix well.
- finally fold through the pumpkin and the chicken pieces.
- serve garnished with lemon slices and coriander.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »