- 2cups uncookedelbow macaroni
- 2cupshot water
- 1/3cupbutteror margarine
- 1/4cup choppedonions
- 1/4teaspoonground mustard
- 1 1/4cupsmilk
- 8ouncesprocess American cheese, cubed
- In a 2-qt.
- microwave-safe dish, combine the first seven ingredients.
- Cover and microwave on high for 3 1/2 minutes; stir.
- Cover and cook at 50% power for 4 minutes for until mixture comes to a boil, roating a half turn once.
- Combine flour and milk until smooth; stir into macaroni mixture.
- Add cheese.
- Cover and cook on high for 6-8 minutes or until the macaroni is tender and sauce is bubbly, rotating a half turn once and stirring every 3 minutes.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »