- 2bags of butter pop secretmicrowave popcorn or popcorn, popped
- 1cupbrown sugar, packed
- 1/3cuplight corn syrup
- 1/2teaspoonsalt (optional)
- 1/2teaspoonbaking soda
- Pour popped corn into a large bowl and set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients, except soda, in a 2 quart microwavable bowl.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes, then stir.
- Microwave again on high.
- Watch it, and when it begins to boil, microwave 1 minute longer.
- Remove from microwave and stir in baking soda.
- Pour mixture over popped corn and stir to distribute.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »