- 1 1/2lbscodor tilapia fillets
- 1cup shreddedsharp cheddar cheeseor colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1/2cup coarsely crushedcorn chips
- avocados, peeled,pitted and sliced,as garnish (optional)
- sour cream, as garnish (optional)
- green chilies, as garnish (optional)
- ripe olives, as garnish (optional)
- Lay the fish fillets in a single layer in a greased 8″x12″ baking dish.
- Pour the salsa over the top, and then sprinkle evenly with the shredded cheese.
- Top everything with the crushed corn chips.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400°F for 15 minutes, or until fish is opaque and flakes with a fork.
- Serve with choice of garnish: sliced avocado, green chiles, olives and sour cream.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »