- 1 (8 ounce)packagechili(brick)
- 1 (15 ounce)cankidney beans, drained
- 1 (8 ounce)cantomato sauce
- 6flour tortillas
- 1/4cupcheddar cheese, grated
- line a 8″ square or round dish with a layer of tortillas leaving a couple to top off the dish.
- brown hamburger, drain grease and add to pan.
- break up the chili over the hamburger.
- layer the can of kidney beans on top of chili.
- add grated cheese on top of beans.
- add about 2-3 tablespoons of the tomato sauce over cheese.
- Cover with remaining tortillas.
- Pour the remaining tomato sauce on top of the torillas and tap down the edges to try and create a seal.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or microwave on high for 15 minutes then transfer to a 350 oven for 10 minutes to crisp up the tortillas.
- This will spew out some grease so be prepared to clean the micro, it doesn’t do this in the oven.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »