- 1 (6 ounce)canalbacore tuna in water, drained
- 1plum tomato, seeded and diced
- 2tablespoonsgreen bell peppers, minced
- 2tablespoonsred onions, minced
- 2tablespoonscucumbers, unpeeled & minced
- 1hard-boiled egg, diced
- 3tablespoons crumbledfeta cheese
- 2teaspoons mincedfresh oregano
- 2tablespoonslemon juice
- 1/2tablespoonolive oil
- salt and pepper(the feta cheese is salty; salt lightly at first)
- Combine all ingredients and allow to sit, refrigerated, to blend for about an hour.
- Serve lightly chilled.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »