- 1lbground pork
- 1lbground turkey
- 2tablespoonsdried breadcrumbs
- 8ounces slicedfresh mushrooms
- 1clovegarlic, minced
- 1teaspoonitalian seasoning
- 1 1/2teaspoonsWorcestershire sauce
- Preheat and outdoor grill for medium heat.
- In a large bowl, using your hands, mix together all ingredients.
- Be careful not to over-mix as the meatloaf will be a little tough.
- Pat evenly into a 9 inch pie plate.
- Place the pie plate onto a cookie sheet and then place onto the grill grate.
- Close the lid, and cook for 30-45 minutes, until no longer pink.
- (The meat cooks faster on the grill than in the oven.).
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »