- 3/4lblean ground beef
- 1/2lbground turkey
- 1smallonion, peeled and chopped finely
- 1egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2cupchili sauce
- 1/2cup plaindry breadcrumbs
- 1/2teaspoonchili powder
- 1pinchfresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 6 muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, ground turkey, onion, egg, chili sauce, bread crumbs, chili powder, salt, and pepper.
- Use your hands to combine the mixture well.
- Moisten your hands with cold water.
- Shape the meatloaf into six large meatballs and place each into a muffin cup.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until a meat thermometer registers 165 degrees.
- Drain off any grease before serving.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »