- 2 1/2cupstomato sauce
- 1/2lblasagna noodles, cooked and then put into cold water
- 2cupsricotta cheese
- 2eggs, beaten
- 1/8teaspoondried oregano
- 1/4teaspoongarlic powder
- 1teaspoon choppedparsley
- 3/4cupromano cheese
- 1cup shreddedmozzarella cheese
- Add 1/4 inch of hot water in 13 1/2″ x 9″ x 2″ baking dish.
- Pour in 1/2 cup of sauce and cover bottom of pan with lasagna.
- Combine the ricotta with the eggs, seasonings, and 1/2 cup of the Romano cheese in a bowl and mix well.
- Spread the filling on the lasagna.
- Repeat with another layer of lasagna and remaining filling.
- Cover with a final layer of lasagna.
- Spoon enough of the sauce over all to cover generously.
- Sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 cup of Romano cheese and then with the mozzarella cheese.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake in a preheated 375 degree over for 45 minutes.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »