- 2lbsground beef
- 1mediumwhite onion, chopped finely
- 1mediumred onion, chopped finely
- 1/2cupcapers, chopped
- 1 1/2cupsbreadcrumbs
- 2tablespoons choppedgarlic
- salt and pepper
- 2tablespoons choppedfresh parsley leaves
- 3cupsmarinara sauce
- 1cupred wine
- choppedfresh parsley leaves
- gratedparmesan cheese
- spaghetti, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Meatballs: Combine all ingredients and mix well using both hands.
- Then shape into golf ball size pieces.
- Place into frying pan.
- Cover each ball with marinara sauce and pour 1 glass of red wine over the top.
- Bake for about 45 minutes, until cooked through.
- Finish with Parmesan cheese and fresh parsley.
- Serve with spaghetti.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »